Friday, May 22, 2009

QUESTION!?

I am always getting emails on wanting to know how to paint on glass, what kind of paint to use, glass, etc. My question is if I make a tutorial would anybody be interested. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. I was even considering making up kits. Let me know what you think.

I should have a couple of new ones by this evening to upload. I finally finished all my special orders and now have time to make some for the other selling venues. Check back this evening for those.

3 comments:

  1. As a complete tutorial hoe, I say how soon could you have this ready??? LOL If you sell kits could you sprinkle some talent dust inside the box?? Obviously, I say go for it. It would be so neat to be able to make something along these lines besides just the dichroic pendants. Or better yet you could just come to my house and show me!! I certainly don't have your artistic talent but I'd love to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to agree with Debbie. If I bought a kit, it better have magic "Brenda" Dust on it. I don't know about painting, but I'd love to learn basics about working with dichroic or fused glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me I don't have any magic. I believe anyone can paint these. They will all just have a different look. Thanks for your comments, I'm still mulling things over.

    ReplyDelete