Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHAT TO NAME THEM


Sometimes painting these little ladies isn't difficult, naming them becomes the problem. Most of the time I just look at them and the first name that comes to mind is what I call them. Usually it works out. Well this time, I have no idea why, the name came to me to call this one "Angelica Over Houston". Makes absolutely no sense to me, but that is her name.






Then there is "Angel of the Sea" this one makes more sense because the background glass reminds me of the rough sea and she is so calm looking that the two seem to work together.


These little ladies are fast becoming collectors items. I am having trouble keeping up with the special orders and adding new ones.

I am loving today! We have a steady rain, I love the sound and the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment