Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back from vacation!



I just got back from an extended weekend at Mackinac Island. Oh how nice it was to escape for a while. We went a little further on the first day and visited the Tahquamenon Falls State Park. It was worth the extra hour and a half drive. The next day we spent on Mackinac Island, which I might add is not flat. Lots of steep hills, we walked the whole day, except for the last hour we decided to rent bikes. I haven't been on a bike in over 20 years, but it was so much fun. We felt like kids again, until we got off the bikes and felt the muscles tighten up.

Enough of the vacation stories! I have new pendants coming out of the kiln by this afternoon. I will post the pics here this evening. I'm still trying to add some new ones and keep up with the special orders. I should have even more by tomorrow. Check back this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment