Saturday, May 29, 2010

FEATURED ARTIST!


Once a week I will be introducing you to a new artist. This week I am thrilled to introduce you to Kazumi from Japan. I am so happy to have found this wonderful artist because she makes among other things SOCK MONKEYS! That's right, Sock Monkeys. My granddaughter loves these treasures and I am going to be buying her one soon. You can find many other wonderful crafts and arts from Kazumi at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SockysWorld

http://knkChalkArtDesigns.etsy.com

http://crafts-project-log.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. The sock monkeys are soooo incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sock monkeys. Her purses are just fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kazumi does so many things and is an extremely talented artisan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sock monkeys are a time honored toy for both kids and grownups alike! Her coin purses are really cute too! Super post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love handmade creations like the sock monkeys adn it's so cool that you'll be giving one to your granddaughter and be able to say "my friend in Japan made this for you..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post about a lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sock monkeys are wonderful, but one made by a friend is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sock monkeys rock! They are just too adorable. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a sock monkey! All of her items are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE these monkeys!! What a great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her work, those are some cool Monkeys!

    ReplyDelete