Friday, February 20, 2009

I'M BAD!

I spent all day yesterday trying to fix my Ebay listings. Ebay canceled all my listings because I had put a link to this blog on my listings and that I had in the details page that I would accept money orders and personal checks. Totally forgot that Ebay had a new rule that you could only use paypal or charge cards. Personally if I take the chance on taking personal checks why should it bother Ebay. There must be some reason that I don't know about. So my day was busy fixing my mistakes and not making any new pieces. I don't really think that Ebay gained anything by removing my listings without any notice. Really no notice! They were just gone! I will say that ArtFire is much more user friendly. They encourage you to put your other selling venues, websites or blogs on the listings or in your profile. Customer service is great at ArtFire, you can actually talk to them on the phone! Really!!! Well enough about that. I do have a few new pieces that I am excited about.


I did this one in black and white! Her name is Francesca, she is 7/8" x 1 3/4".



This one is Isabella she is 7/8" x 1 7/8". I love the colors on this one.
This is Mona, I love her! She is more or a character to me. She is tiny, measuring just 5/8" x 1 7/8".
One last thing, I love the beading that Barbara Ellis has been doing with these pendants. You can check them out at my Flickr page. Here is a link to one of her patterns.
http://www.bead-patterns.com/shop/shop.php?method=itemnumber&keywords=15182

No comments:

Post a Comment